Established within La Ciotat Shipyards, bringing together the leading shipyards in the Mediterranean, YACHTELEC specializes in electricity (high/low current), electronics and electromechanics for yachting. Since 2007, we have been involved in repairs, complete refits and new constructions. Distributor and installer for the biggest brands, we operate mainly in all the ports and shipyards of the northern Mediterranean but also all over the world.
We are recruiting an experienced Marine Electrician / Electrotechnician:
You contribute to ensure, from files, plans or electrical diagrams, the assembly, control, powering, testing and maintenance of the electrical installations of ships. You are under the responsibility of your electricity team leader.
Your main tasks: You will be responsible for the installation and repair of electrical and electromechanical installations on yachts, merchant ships and military vessels.
- Preventive maintenance (insulation test, thermographic analysis, alternator motor test, etc.)
- Corrective maintenance, troubleshooting of electrical installations and automatons
- Maintenance of electrical rotating machines (motors, alternators, etc.)
- Wiring of electrical installations
- We are ideally looking for candidates with solid marine or offshore experience
- Possible evolution as a team leader.
Your profile :
- You are an expert in electrical and electromechanical activities.
- You can handle work under pressure and independently multiple projects and deadlines.
- You are flexible and experienced in juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You demonstrate expertise in industry best practices and excellence in meeting deadlines.
- Strong skills in low voltage electrotechnical installations
- Proven ability to complete projects on time
- A sociable personality, willing and able to work in a team
- Technological, professional baccalaureate or technician’s certificate (electricity, electrical engineering, electronics option)
- French / English language (minimum school level)
- Good command of MS Excel, MS Word,
- Electrical authorizations BR / BC
- The passion for sea trades
CDI at 35H weekly, Annual remuneration according to profile + restaurant ticket + bonus equivalent to a 13th month.