Established within La Ciotat Shipyards, bringing together the leading shipyards in the Mediterranean, YACHTELEC specializes in electricity (high/low current), electronics and electromechanics for the Yachting industry. Since 2007, we have been involved in repairs, complete refits and new constructions. Distributor and installer for the biggest brands, we operate mainly in all the ports and shipyards of the northern Mediterranean but also all over the world.
We are recruiting our future junior project manager:
The Junior Project Manager provides the interface with customers and offers them solutions adapted to their needs, according to the company’s know-how and production capacities. He/She fully follows their projects, from the preparation of the estimate to the invoicing. He/She is under the responsibility of the production manager.
Your main tasks:
- Carry out visits on board to study the technical feasibility of the project
- Write and negotiate quotations in accordance with the procedures in place
- Estimate the necessary resources and carry out the project schedule including all the tasks
- Monitor and coordinate the operations of the teams involved in the project (subcontractors, production team, commercial, administrative)
- Ensure the execution of the work in the best conditions of time, safety, quality and cost
- Place the necessary orders for the project with various suppliers – anticipate deadlines
- Accompany customers and offer them solutions adapted to their needs with reactivity, anticipate their expectations
- Check the economic profitability of the project and the respect of budgets / deadlines
- Ensure the transfer of all the necessary information to the teams in charge of production, establish good communication
- Organize the reception of the works and have the customer satisfaction surveys completed
- Transmit the administrative documents necessary for invoicing
- Study and analyze the results obtained
- Engineer level, you have a first experience in the naval / nautical sector or already have a similar experience in the industry. You stand out for your technical knowledge, your organization and your customer relationship.
- Leadership and communication skills imperative; pedagogy is one of your qualities, you know how to get the best out of a work team by knowing how to federate and motivate. Dynamic and positive in nature, you excel in teamwork.
- Excellent command of English and French is imperative, command of other foreign languages is a plus.
- Mastery of the pack Office
- Understanding and experience of electrical, electromechanical, and electronic systems.
- Permanent contract (annual hours) depending on experience
- Annual remuneration of 35K brut
- 13th month (semestrial)
- Tickets restaurant
- Mobile phone and computer provided